The days are getting shorter and there is definitely a chill in the air and this is around the time of year I start to think “perhaps I’ll have an extra half hour in bed” or “I’d rather put my pj’s on early and drink tea than go for a run”. Who’s with me? Totally justifiable behaviour. BUT, I have my eye on a few goodies that are going to keep me kitted out for the colder weather ahead and keep motivated (and are of course totally necessary).
So I have a little pink/purple theme going on here which was initially unintentional but I’m loving. All but one item were sourced from Asos. Asos are an amazing source for all your activewear needs right now. Literally stocking everything you could possibly need really, which is great.
1. Reebok splatter leggings. These are just gorgeous and it looks like they have sold out of the sports bra, which is a bummer, but I’m sure I can track it down. On sale too!! Reebok Splatter Leggings
2. Adidas Halter Bra, such a gorgeous colour and I do love a high neckline. Pink Adidas Halter Bra
3. Any woman doing any exercise needs something to hold their (sweaty) hair back. This one looks great for colder weather too as you can use it to cover your cold ears and keep your headphones in. Nike Hairband
4. Phone holder. Well, this is just an necessity these days. Can’t go anywhere without your phone. I recently lost my armband and was tucking my phone up my sleeve/down my sports bra whilst out running. Not ideal. Purple armband
5. Windbreaker. If you’re out running in the cold weather a decent windbreaker is an necessity in my eyes. It really does help take the chill factor off when you start your run, without being too restrictive once you’re all warmed up. And if you end up tying it round your waist it isn’t too bulky or heavy. Also, think SAFETY, reflective gear is vital if running out in the dark, particularly around roads. I’ve pictured the pink version but there is also a black one. Reebok Jacket
6. I just like the idea of these trainers. Love trying out new things and these look fun. Click on the link for a closer look. New Balance Running Fuelcore Sonic Trainers
7. It’s all about thin layering in the autumn/winter and this top looks perfect and very autumnal! Reebok Training Burnout Long Sleeve Top
So those are my edits. Something I’ve not done before but thought it would be fun and perhaps useful.
Lea x x x